Friday, June 12, 2009

My Birthday!


I had a wonderful 26th birthday yesterday! Breck surprised me by getting up early and taking me to breakfast at Panera. Cinnamon Crunch bagel and hot chocolate in a mug... yum! Then for lunch, Kristen, Mom, Breck and I went to meet Dad in Oak Ridge for lunch at Chik-fil-a. Then we shopped all afternoon. Then Breck took me out to my favorite for dinner- Wasabi! We went to go see UP in 3-D. Then we went to Menchie's (new yogurt place) for birthday ice cream! I had a blast! Breck bought me a new Vera Bradley purse which I love!!! Birthday dinner tonight with my family- party! and lunch on Sunday with Breck's family! I love birthday weeks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Lynda! I just discovered your blog today. I'm praying for you and your upcoming biopsy...I would want an answer too, even if it is nothing. Love you! ~Kyle

    ReplyDelete