Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June Updates... in July :)


Bella made a new friend this month! John and Emily brought their dog Newman over to meet Bella. They played and played and had so much fun together! Bella is such a sweet puppy!




I posted some pictures earlier of my birthday night with Breck, but here are some pictures from my family birthday parties!

Taco salad! Yum!

Almond Cake! My favorite!

Dad got me some pretty yellow roses for my birthday.

Breck's mom made a beautiful almond cake for me too! The flower petals are almond slivers!





We brought Bella over on Father's Day. She loves her Memaw! Daniel and Breck grilled Father's Day burgers and brats! So yummy!




















Breck and Dad looked so cute in matching shirts one Sunday night!


Bella had so much fun meeting Daddy for lunch at the park one day last week!
June was a great month! I have more pictures from a trip we took with Breck's family to Oxford. I will post those soon! Thanks for taking time to be a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment