Monday, July 13, 2009

Praise God!

I went to get my staples out today, and the nurse got my lab report back. As far as the pathologist could see, there were no abnormalities to be seen on the biopsy! So no brain tumor! I will have to meet with my neurologist to discuss a plan. I imagine we will still follow it just to make sure it doesn't grow. But it's negative!! Yay!! Thank you so much for all of the prayers, thoughts, and sweet messages! I have never felt so blessed to have so many friends and people praying for me. Wow! I have the best friends! And God heard our prayers! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a praise! I'm glad to hear that everything checked out ok. Take care of yourself.

    Brian and Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda, I am soooo very happy to read this news. We have prayed so hard for you.

    God Bless You.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! I know Rachel was praying so hard for you from the other side of the world too! Now, the medical provider in me wants to know what IS causing your crazy symptoms?

    ReplyDelete