Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower yesterday, and it was so much fun! Several of my mom's friends threw it for me. It was so good to see so many women that I haven't seen in a while! We were blessed with so many wonderful presents for our little Laurie Kate! It was so much more than I could have asked for! Here are some pictures:
This was the yummy food table
Breck wanted to come too! He even wore pink to celebrate the occasion!

Look at all the fun gifts! You'll get to see what's inside the packages in a minute!
Opening up fun gifts!

I love the little hairbows! I hope this baby has some hair!

And look at the little black patent leather shoes!

Here are some more precious shoes!

Look at this awesome diaper cake my sister's roommate made!!

Here are the ingredients:

Here is a beautiful diaper bag from Aunt Beth and Uncle Daniel!

Everything we need for story and cuddle time!
Bath time!

Look at this precious outfit for her first birthday!!!

Look at this precious hoodie and monogrammed scrubs to dress like Mommy!!!

Breck's Mom found his blankey from when he was little that his Mamaw made for him... so special!

Cute biker outfit from Mimi for hanging out with Daddy and Grandpa. :)

Look at these little booties made and brought back from Asia from Mrs. Jeanetta!

I love all the cute baby girl clothes! Everyone said she is going to have to be changed multiple times a day to be able to wear everything she got! We got so many more clothes than this... it just takes too long to download pictures of all of them! :)
Our nursery was a mess!!!

But I did get everything put away. :) All we need is our baby girl! Thanks again, Friends, for the wonderful gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment