Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a great birthday! It started at work last night. Mom and Dad brought me a birthday cake to share with my friends!
It was a very busy night at work, but I got to deliver a baby this morning... we share a birthday! It was so fun! I love my job!
When Breck came home for lunch, he surprised me with these beautiful flowers!
Then he gave me my birthday present- an engraved compact mirror! It is the perfect gift for me. I am obsessed with using little mirrors to check my teeth... I use it multiple times a day. But the one that I have says "Bride" on it. Breck thought I should move past that since we have been married for almost 2 years! Ha! He had it monogrammed with my name and a special inscription on the back! I love it! Thanks, Breck!


Tonight, Breck took me to Wasabi for dinner. It's my favorite restaurant! Then we came home, and Breck let me watch a chick flick. :) We finished the night with some of the cake leftover that Mom and Dad brought me last night along with some cookies and cream ice cream (another one of my favorites)! It has been a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment